Beef With Broccoli is a classic when it comes to healthy Chinese food recipes for cooking. It makes a perfect plate for almost all occasions. This is an easy healthy Chinese food recipes for that can make at home. Click here to see the nutrition facts of Beef and Broccoli.
- 3/4 lb (375 g) lean beef, sliced thinly into bite-sized pieces
Marinade for Beef:
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) cornstarch (corn flour)
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon (20 mL) oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooking oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoon (30 mL) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon (25 mL) light soy sauce
- 3/4 tablespoon (10 mL) dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) sugar
- a few drops of sesame oil
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) broccoli, flowerets removed, slice on the diagonal into thin slices
- 1/3 tablespoon (1.5 mL) salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch (if desired)
- 1 egg
Directions for recipe:
Slice beef and mix together marinade ingredients. Add marinade to beef and marinate for thirty minutes. Add half of the tablespoons of oil to beef, mix in totally, and marinate beef for one more thirty minutes. Whereas beef is marinating, prepare the greens.
Heat wok and add 1 cup of oil. When the oil is prepared, add beef and stir-fry till it’s practically cooked. Remove beef and put aside on a plate. Drain the wok and wipe clean with a paper towel.
Add half of the cup water to wok. Convey the water to a boil and add the broccoli. And also cowl and prepare dinner till broccoli is cooked through. Drain the wok.
Heat wok and add oil (about 2 tablespoons). Add the garlic and stir-fry for about 1 minute. Add greens and beef and blend collectively. Make an effect in the course of the wok and add the sauce substances. Add cornstarch, stirring to thicken. Combine sauce along with different substances. Serve to scorch. Serves three to 4.